Returns & Refunds
According to the Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of February 14, the Customer has a period of 14 days from the date of receiving the order to exercise the right of free dissolution, without paying any indemnity or explaining the reason.
In order to exercise the right of free dissolution, you must notify ORPHEU DECOR of your decision, by means of an unequivocal statement sent by electronic mail to the email address email@example.com. The reception will be confirmed within the maximum period of 24 hours. If within 24 hours the Customer receives no response from ORPHEU DECOR, we request that you contact us by telephone to make sure that your email has not got lost.
The Customer must return the products within 14 days after notifying us of the dissolution of the contract. The returned products must be accompanied by the original invoice.
The right of free dissolution of the contract shall not apply to:
- Custom orders;
- Supply of goods made according to consumer specifications or manifestly personalized (custom order);
- Supply of goods which, by their nature, cannot be returned or are liable to deterioration or to quickly expire;
- Supply of sealed goods not subject to return when opened after delivery, for reasons of health protection or hygiene;
- Supply of goods which, after delivery and by nature, get inseparably mixed with other products;
- Supply of sealed audio or video recordings, as well as sealed software, where the consumer has removed the inviolability seal after delivery.
To be returned, the products must be in their original package and be fully complete, without any signs of use, in perfect condition, accompanied by all the components that are an integral part of them, namely manuals, documents and accessories. The products that do not meet these requirements cannot be accepted for return.
In case of dissolution of the contract, the Customer will be reimbursed for payments made, namely transportation costs, except for costs resulting from Customer’s choice in asking for different and costlier shipment methods than the commonly accepted and less costly modality proposed by ORPHEU DECOR.
Refunds will be made by the same payment method used in the payment of the order, except for payments made with ATM Reference, which will be reimbursed by bank transfer, within 14 days from the date you exercised the right to dissolute the contract.
ORPHEU DECOR reserves the right to withhold the refund while the goods are not received or for as long as the Customer does not provide evidence of the goods return.
The Customer may only return the products after communicating his/her decision to ORPHEU DECOR. At that time, an informational email will be sent to the Customer indicating the procedures for the products return.
ORPHEU DECOR will not accept products returned by cash on delivery.