A unique piece with truly stunning details, this cricket is the perfect addition to your house decor.
The Story of the Cricket
For several years, crickets were seen in different cultures as pets and kept in cages, so that their beautiful singing could bring luck to all the residents of that house. These are the facts that inspired the story “The Singing of the Cricket”, a truly magical tale not to be missed.
Touch of Nature
At a time when natural elements are a major trend for interior design, how about bringing a bit of nature into your home with this lovely piece?
The Art of Handicraft
With a body glazed through a manual dipping technique and the claws casted using a sand mould, The Singing of the Cricket is the piece that brings you the best Portuguese know-how.
- Cricket with natural brass claws;
- Cricket with oxidised brass claws;
- White cricket with natural brass claws.
Material: Glazed Faience | Brass
|The Singing of the Cricket||28.5 cm (11.22 in)||13.5 cm (5.31 in)||7.5 cm (2.95 in)|
Handmade in Portugal
We make international shipments!
Shipping costs are as follows:
- Free – for orders of 50 EUR or more
- 5 EUR – for orders under 50 EUR
- Free – for orders of 200 EUR or more
- 20 EUR – for orders under 200 EUR
Outside of Europe:
- Free – for orders of 350 EUR or more
- 35 EUR – for orders under 350 EUR
The estimated delivery time indicated in each product page may vary, as it may be necessary to add the transport time to it:
- Continental Portugal: 1-2 working days
- Europe: 1-4 working days
- Outside of Europe: 2-7 working days
Due to customs related issues, please note that the shipment may not be available to some countries.
For full information about shipping, please read our full Shipping & Delivery policy.
You have 14 days to return the item starting from the date of reception.
Please note: If your purchase was a custom order, it is not possible to return the product.
For full information about returns, please read our full Returns & Refunds policy.