At ORPHEU DECOR we care about the safety of our Customers and we give a great value to the trust that our Customers placed in us. For this, we work hard every day to protect your privacy when you choose to share your personal information with us.
The website www.orpheudecor.com, hereinafter referred to as ORPHEU DECOR, is managed by the company VALEFERRUGEM, UNIPESSOAL LDA, juridical person nº 513 895 582, with registered office at Travessa da Ferrugem, nº 62, 4750-796 BARCELOS, with the e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purpose of Information Collected
- Personal information: Name, e-mail, tax ID number, mobile phone number, address, credit card number or other available payment method, as they are essential for processing your order and for the purchase of products on this website.
- Obtained during site navigation: IP, type of device
- Obtained through Facebook login and others social networks: social profile
Data collected through this site are needed to enter into and carry out the purchase and sale agreement and are used to process and track orders and communicate with Customers, to process queries and for any complaints. Unfortunately, your refusal to provide us with any personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this website.
If the Customer provides express consent at the time his/her account is created or amended, ORPHEU DECOR may handle the data to send information about its products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, using any communication channel, namely email or SMS.
Consent to personal data being handled for direct marketing may be withdrawn at any time:
- Using the customer account settings;
- By clicking on “cancel registration” which appears in all emails;
- By contacting the Customer Services team using the following email address: email@example.com
Personal data of children
No personal data will be processed for children under 16 years of age, nor will any order placed online by them be recognized. If we detect that we collect personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will take the steps necessary to eliminate the information as soon as possible.
Potential recipients of your data
Your personal data may be disclosed to singular or collective persons for:
- providing electronic payment services through credit / debit cards;
- processing product sales;
- choosing, packing and shipping products;
- solving problems related to product sales;
- receiving payments for product purchases;
- in the context of marketing campaigns involving properly identified partners where you have given us your consent;
- processing the return of products by customers;
- delivery services – exclusively for the performance of a service you have contracted, such as the delivery of a product to the home.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for compliance with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
Preservation of your personal data
We retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum period of preservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymized data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
In order to provide the best customer service and marketing effects, your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of your consent for collection, provided you have not withdrawn your consent within this period.
With regard to the data we receive from third parties, they will only be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and then subsequently destroyed in a secure manner.
Rights of data subjects
While Valeferrugem, Unipessoal Lda is in possession of or handles personal data, any user may exercise the following rights for free and at any time:
- Right of access – the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of rectification – the right to correct any data which you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – under certain circumstances, as a user, you may request that we erase all data we hold about you from all our records;
- Right to processing restriction – when certain conditions are met to entitle you to restrict processing;
- Right of portability – the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
- Right to object – the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- The right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- Right to judicial appeal: if Valeferrugem, Unipessoal Lda refuses your request according to access rights, we will explain why. As a user, you have the right to complain as described below.
The rights above may be exercised by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the postal address:
Valeferrugem, Unipessoal Lda
Travessa da Ferrugem, nº 62
As a holder of personal data and in the case of its violation, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (National Commission for Data Protection, Rua de São Bento, no. 148, 3º, 1200-821 Lisbon, Portugal – Tel: +351 213928400 – Fax: +351 213976832 – e-mail: email@example.com), as well as appeal to the courts.